ERP System Selection, Support, Training and Recovery
Business system issues are a common problem. System implementers are mostly IT people. They understand very well how database communication occurs to ensure a level of data integrity. They play a critical role in the implementation of ERP and yet after Go-live many businesses struggle with inefficiencies and broken processes. NFORM provides ERP system support to businesses in Perth, across Australia and around the world.
NFORM works with ERP systems including SAP, Epicor, MS Dynamics and several others.
We work with customers who are struggling with their ERP implementations before, during and after go-live.
SAP Training and Documentation
We provide the following training and documentation services for our clients with SAP:
- Classroom training
- Group in-situ training for specific functional requirements
- Training documentation of sap transactions and processes
- E-Learning development
SAP Implementation Support
Providing additional support through implementation and during SAP Go-Live activities including:
- User and leadership coaching
- SAP Hypercare support
- Master data
- Change management
We focus on four critical factors:
- What is the core function of the organisation?
- In what industries does the business operate?
- What ERP processes are critical for business success?
- What reporting is required?
- Is user training adequate?
- What is the quality of reference documents and videos for user help and reference?
- Does the user understand how their transactions affect other processes and users?
- Are users comfortable with master data? Do they know the difference between master data and transactional data?
- Have subject matter experts been selected and are they trained?
- Does the user have easy access to the information they need to complete their transactions and processes?
- How long do transactions take to process?
- Do simple tasks require multiple transactions?
- Have users resorted to offline workarounds to get tasks done?
- Does the team understand the full process or just the tasks in their functional area?
- How many redundant, old, manual processes still exist?
- Are their specific transactions or processes that don’t function as intended?
We identify the gaps and execute solutions to ensure the business can become efficient and effective with its ERP system.
Read our article: 5 Common SAP problems after implementation and how to resolve them. Aimed at SAP, it has useful information for businesses implementing any ERP system.